Our website is still open and we are following government advice to keep everyone safe and healthy. Your order may take a little longer to get to you than normal, but we promise it will be worth the wait. Thank you for your patience during this time. If you have any questions please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How much will delivery cost for my order?
- UK standard shipping (2-5 working days) for all orders - £5.95
- All orders over £250.00 - Free
- EU standard shipping (3 to 6 working days) for all orders – £15.00
- International standard shipping (3 to 6 working days) for all orders – £25.00 (customs & duty may apply).
- If you refuse a shipment from Seraphina, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package and the cost of returning the package to Seraphina. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. Please email your shipping and handling questions or comments to customerservice@
- If all the items you ordered are in stock you should receive an email with tracking information within 1-2 days of your order. Be sure to check your spam folder.
- If your order is more urgent then please email us at customerservice@
seraphinalondon.comfor alternative postal services
- Delivery times depend on the destination.
- UK deliveries takes 2-5 working days.
- EU and US international deliveries take 3 to 6 working days
- Russian Federation deliveries takes approximately two weeks to arrive
- During busy sales periods (Christmas, Black Friday etc.) deliveries may take up to 2 working days longer than usual.
- If your order does not arrive by the date stated at your checkout please contact us at customerservice@
- Yes, the tracking number will be sent to you once the order is fulfilled. If you’re having trouble tracking your order, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help customerservice@
- Items in your order that are for shipment to countries outside of the UK may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). Check with your country’s customs control for further information. Seraphina cannot be held responsible for any charges incurred when importing items.The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.